What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number etc) when completing our online contact form
• Personal information in a health questionnaire
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Serenity Beauty with most of the data. We collect data and process data when you:
• Fill out an online enquiry on our website.
• Complete a questionnaire before you start any treatment.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Serenity Beauty collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you about your appointments
• Email you with any beauty or hair offers
• Know what products or treatments you have had historically
How do we store your data?
• Serenity Beauty securely stores your data at our home address in a locked cabinet.
• Serenity Beauty will keep your data for the period you are a client. If this relationship ends, your data will be deleted.
• Serenity Beauty would like to send you information about treatments and products. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
• You have the right at any time to stop Serenity Beauty from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email Serenity Beauty’
What are your data protection rights?
Serenity Beauty would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request Serenity Beauty for copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Serenity Beauty correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Serenity Beauty to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Serenity Beauty erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Serenity Beauty restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Serenity Beauty processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Serenity Beauty transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 07840 679055
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Serenity Beauty uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
• Advertising – Serenity Beauty uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07840 679055
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Serenity Beauty has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office on 0303 123 1113.